ADV Riding Clinic
ADV Riding Clinic presented by Street Track n' Trail ~ October 1, 2022
Join Kane from Appalachian ADV for a one day beginner-intermediate ADV Riding Clinic. Participants must bring their own bikes.
The riding clinic will include basic ADV bike set-up, theory and drills, and real-world riding tests. The cost of the clinic will also include lunch. The morning session will include drills on the STnT grounds. For the afternoon sessions we will run an ADV loop in the local area. Please bring plenty of fluids, a snack, and appropriate riding gear (i.e. riding boots, riding pants and jacket with armor, helmet, gloves). A minimum of sturdy boots and a helmet will be required for the morning session, full gear for the local ride.
- Check-In, Meet-n-Greet, and Coffee will occur at STnT at 8:00 am
- The morning session's clinic will run from 8:30-11:30
- Hamburger & Fixin's lunch will be provided from 11:30-12:30
- The afternoon session's ADV Loop with riding tests will be from 12:30 to approximately 5:00 pm
- Truck/Trailer parking will be available on-site.
Participants must be at least 16 with a motorcycle endorsed drivers license or a motorcycle temporary instruction permit. Participants are responsible to carry appropriate insurance for their motorcycle.
Street Track n' Trail