Bald Eagle Jamboree
July 14-17, 2022...An intimate, small scale rally held in the amazing Bald Eagle State Forest in Central Pennsylvania. Participation will be limited to 30 riders. Exceptional mountain views and exceptional ADV, Dual Sport, and ADV Dual Sporting can be found in one of the best riding areas in upper Appalachia.
Rally check-in will occur the afternoon of the 14th. Loops covering Intermediate to Advanced skill levels will be available in the Bald Eagle and Rothrock wilderness including dirt and gravel forest roads, challenging drivable trails, and the Bald Eagle Dual Sport trails. Appalachian ADV has put together multiple loops to include ADV Dual Sporting routes as well as two loops on the Bald Eagle Dual Sport trails that are big bike friendly but challenging.
Three nights of camping as well as two breakfasts and two dinners are included in the cost of admission. Participants are responsible for their own gas, meals, hydration, and any incidentals on the courses.
Participants will receive email communications prior to the event with more information.
Appalachian ADV is a Recreational Promoter Charter with the American Motorcyclist Association. Membership is not required to attend our Sanctioned events but we do encourage you to give them a look and join!
Friends of The Jamboree
- 2 Dinners (Friday & Saturday)
- 2 Breakfast (Saturday & Sunday)
- Camping near Millheim, PA and the Bald Eagle Dual Sport Trail System
- Truck/Trailer parking on site
- RV/Campers or those interested in a cabin will need to book their own site (contact Kane@AppalachianADV.com for more info prior to purchasing your event pass)
- Rider support and recovery services
- Poe Intermediate ADV Loop is a 93 mile Intermediate level route that will take you on pavement, gravel, and a couple Drivable Trails through Bald Eagle and Rothrock State Forests. This route includes the MABDR expert section in Poe Paddy State Park (MA7).
- Paddy Advanced ADV Loop is a 118 mile Intermediate-Expert level route that will take you on pavement, gravel, and many Drivable Trails in the Bald Eagle and Rothrock areas. This route includes the MABDR expert section near the White Mountain Wild Area (MA7).
- McCall Advanced ADV Loop is a 137 mile Intermediate-Expert route that will take you on pavement, gravel and Drivable Trails in Bald Eagle including the MABDR expert sections near White Mountain (MA7) and Little Mountain (MA8).
- BEDS North Flowy is a 28 mile loop on a northern section of the Bald Eagle Dual Sport Trails. This piece of trail includes some excellent flowy sections but does include some rock garden passes. This is a good section to get your feet wet, for a half day of riding, or to combine with the Poe Intermediate ADV Loop.
- BEDS South Rocky is a 73 mile loop on a southern section of trail and includes some great rocky trails, drivable trails, and a couple of the single tracks.
- Ratings are based on ADV bikes for the ADV Loops, both BEDS routes should be considered Expert/Advanced. The ADV Loops would be considered Intermediate for smaller Dual Sport bikes. The BEDS tracks would also be an Intermediate (for a majority) to Intermediate-Expert level for Dual Sports.
- There are many miles of Bald Eagle Dual Sport Trails not included in our routing, including more single track. Refer to the Purple Lizard Map for more information.
What's Not Included:
- Personal insurance and incidentals
Please review our FAQs for answers to common questions including our definitions of ADV Skill Levels and Terrain Ratings.
Disclaimers: Participants of Appalachian ADV Rallies and Group Tour events must be a minimum age of 18 years old. Waiver forms will be made available and completion is required prior to participation. Appalachian ADV events are an all-weather affair, we like nature and everything it throws at us. A minimum 50/50 tire is required but Appalachian ADV strongly suggests a more dirt-oriented tire that includes some level of knobblies. Appropriate armor for your body and bike as well as the appropriate skill, mental toughness, and attitude are also required! The goal is to challenge yourself and have fun! So, be prepared to pick up your bike with a smile!